Halo’s Top Swing (fully reversible) window from ISG offers fully reversible functionality, and complete compatibility with the manufacturer’s renowned System 10 profile.
IGS recommends reversible systems for hard to access spaces where cleaning and maintenance would otherwise be hard to achieve – on the upper floors of a building, for example. Both sides of the window can easily be reached from the inside with a simple rotation of the sash and, as the need for multiple sashes and associated framing is removed, the maximum possible light can flood into your room.
Top Swing window specifications
- Full compatibility with Halo System 10.
- Twin-seal system for improved weatherproofing.
- Non-intrusive reversibility – rotates within the axis of the hinge, not within the room.
- Enhanced thermal performance: 0.8 U-value achievable.
- Multi-position restrictors to protect users, particularly children.
- Window movement restricted in reverse position to enable safe cleaning and maintenance.
- Tested to PAS 24 security standards.