ISG fabricates and installs PVC-U windows using System 10 profile from Halo.
This renowned manufacturer – part of the industry-leading VEKA UK Group – is consistently at the forefront of innovation and technical performance, blending the best from the fields of security, thermal insulation and weatherproofing, in a stylish and versatile package.
We produce and install casement windows for a variety of applications, including new-build properties, renovations, commercial projects, and retail locations to name but a few.
Most people are familiar with traditional casement windows but, by using Halo’s fully integrated System 10, ISG can open a world of fenestration possibilities that you may not previously have considered. These include fully reversible (top-swing) and tilt-and-turn options to meet even the most demanding set of requirements.
Halo System 10 specifications
- 70mm profile.
- Fully integrated for versatility.
- Choice of bead and glazing options: designed to accept 24mm, 28mm, 32mm, 36mm* and 40mm* (*chamfered beads only).
- Thermally efficient: designed to achieve a WER A rating with a double glazed unit and a standard outer frame.
- 0.8 U-value achievable using patented thermal insert.
- Manufactured from acrylic high impact modified PVC-U.
- BS6375 accreditation for weather performance.
- PAS024:2012 accreditation for security.
- Excellent acoustic insulation.
- Low maintenance.
- Eco-friendly, recyclable materials.
- Available in Cherrywood / Oak, Rosewood, and contemporary White finishes.