ISG is excited to announce the latest addition to our existing Composite Door range.
The new ‘Rustic’ Cottage-style door makes a fantastic addition to our portfolio and is already being used in our latest new-build projects – the photograph shows a completed door set in our factory just prior to installation on site.
Our successful Composite Door range mixes high quality, aesthetically pleasing contemporary and traditional designs that combine strength with a low maintenance, waterproof door leaf set in a fully reinforced PVC-U outer frame.
Security is assured by the fitting of a TS 007 3-star kite marked anti-bump, anti-pick lock, coupled with a multi-point locking mechanism. Our door sets are independently tested to current industry standards by BM Trada, a pre-requisite for Secured by Design accreditation.
Each made to measure door features a through colour surface finish that means it will never require painting or costly maintenance benefits. Offering high dent resistance and thermal insulation, this door is an ideal solution to your refurbishment or new build project.
- Vast range of colour options available. Choose from over 40 stunning colours.
- Stunning new appearance. New improved timber-like resistant GRP (Glass Reinforced Polymer) skin that will maintain its pristine appearance.
- High performance. Distinction GRP composite door leaf that won’t twist, warp or crack.
- Glazing options. 6.8mm laminated toughened glazing as standard. A wide range of decorative triple glazed options also available.
- Ultimate thermal efficiency. High density core makes our door the most energy efficient on the market. Up to 18% more thermally efficient than composite doors.
- Exceeds security requirements. Enhanced construction now fully meets the latest PAS24:2016 enhanced security performance standard.
- Market leading. Over three million installed in the UK to date.
- 10 Year Surface Warranty. 25 Year Structural Warranty.