ISG provides high quality, aesthetically pleasing composite doors in contemporary and traditional designs.
Integral construction strength is complemented by a low-maintenance, waterproof leaf set and an aluminium-reinforced PVC-U multi-chambered frame. Security is assured by a TS 007 3-star anti-bump, anti-pick, multi-point locking mechanism.
Our door sets are independently tested to PAS24:2012; a prerequisite for Secured by Design accreditation – the UK Police initiative aimed at ‘designing out crime’ in doors, windows, locks and other licensed products. ISG is an active Licensee, holding continuous dialogue and sharing information with local officers to proactively improve the standard.
All our doors are made to measure, and feature a through-colour surface finish that will never require painting or costly maintenance. High dent resistance, superior thermal insulation and a 10-year guarantee come as standard. And, with a comprehensive choice of colours and styles, there’s barely a refurbishment or new-build project that we cannot cater for.
ISG GRP composite doors meet and exceed all UK security standards for domestic doors, and cannot be forced within a reasonable time frame, even with the aid of a police-issue battering ram. They offer exceptional protection from the elements, helping to reduce fuel bills and carbon footprints. Maintenance is simple, requiring only a wipe with warm soapy water to keep them looking great.
ISG uses composite door slabs from Distinction Doors – the UK’s number one selling entrance door. Among Distinction’s many benefits are authentically styled oak wood graining, a vast variety of styles and colour options, and superior standards of acoustic and thermal performance.
A rigid polymer sub-frame, high density insulated core and high impact resistant GRP skin provide Distinction Doors with enhanced security credentials, capable of achieving the Police’s anti-intruder Secured by Design standard when supplied as part of a door set.
Under independent testing, Distinction composite doors were found to be more than 17% more thermally efficient than solid timber core composite doors (48mm) and timber panelled doors (44mm). They have sold over 3 million units in the past 15 years, making 1 in 4 entrance doors installed in the UK a Distinction door.
GRP composite door specifications:
- Warp, twist and crack-resistant thermoplastic door skins with wood-effect appearance
- Excellent noise reduction and superior insulation
- High dent resistance and thermal insulation
- Low maintenance waterproof door leaf set
- PVC-U aluminium reinforced multi-chambered frame
- TS 007 3-star anti-bump, anti-pick multi point locking mechanism
- Paddock lock fitted with a 3* cylinder, or cylinder and cylinder guard depending on application. These can be key, or key or thumb turn.
- The lock is housed in a powder coated aluminium edge trim
- Each door is made to measure
- Meeting UK’s security standards – PAS24:2012 Enhanced Security and Secured by Design, independently tested by BM Trada
- 10 year guarantee