We believe in making the perfect first impression with our range of external doors.
Whether you are working on a new-build or refurbishment projects, our range of composite doors will meet your design aesthetics, performance and security requirements.
ISG possesses over 20 years’ experience in dealing with the public and private sector contracts making us a company you can really depend upon. Our doors are each backed by a ten year guarantee.
We offer an extensive range of composite door designs and colours, as well as PVC-U doors, French doors, and exit doors. Composite doors are becoming an increasingly popular choice due to their modern wood-effect appearance. They combine the look and feel of a timber door with a tough, durable outer skin with a high density foam core, which offers excellent thermal performance and low U values.
PVC-U doors are a practical, versatile and low-maintenance option for building projects of all sizes.
Door styles we offer
- Composite Doors – Warp and crack resistant GRP door skins with a wood-effect appearance, in a range of styles and colours
- Fire check doors – special door sets designed to withstand fire for a minimum period of 30 minutes
- Single PVC-U doors – internally beaded, with multi-point locks and are fully reinforced
- French Doors – internally beaded, with multi-point locks and are fully reinforced
- Exit doors – any of the types above can be fitted with closers, push pads or panic exit bars
- Side screens and decorative panels to accompany doors.
Our doors are available in traditional or contemporary styles and in a vast choice of colours, finishes and glazing options. As well as the superior aesthetics of our doors we also guarantee higher standards of security, energy efficiency and durability.
We fit Secured by Design as standard. Our range of hardware options mean that your security requirements are easily met.
Our range of PVC-U and composite doors all undergo quality testing and rigorous testing and checking procedures, to ensure they meet current safety and quality standards. Checks we carry out on our doors include:
- Resistance to fire and impact
- Energy efficiency
- Strength and operation
- Light transmission
Our vast range of hardware is produced by leading manufacturers and all meet the requirements of BS7412. We pride ourselves in the quality accreditations that we hold including PAS 24/2012 Kitemark for Enhanced Security for PVC-U Doors as well as Composite Doors. We are accredited by Secured by Design, the police-led initiative to improve home security.